Lectrix is hiring! Read the description below and contact Geoff Forman at email@example.com to learn more!
As a Traffic & Production Coordinator at Lectrix, you’ll act as the company’s information hub, responsible for ensuring all tasks and projects are being processed and assigned to available team resources via our project management platform. Ensuring your teammates have the information needed to complete their assigned tasks on time and effectively balance their workload are your primary goals. Keeping material organized and consistent while following naming conventions, workflows, and other processes is critical. Lectrix is a B2B marketing agency, online events company, and publisher; you’ll be working with projects across all departments and teams.
You’ll be a member of the Marketing Department reporting to the VP of Marketing, but you’ll also work closely with the Sales Team to identify potential resource roadblocks and to raise awareness of issues or concerns related to production and deadlines.
At Lectrix, your voice is heard, and you’re expected to own your role and the responsibilities (and successes) that come with it. We’ll look to you as the expert on internal processes and a valuable contributor to Lectrix’s strategic direction and growth for our media products and marketing agency offering. If that doesn’t sound intimidating, submit your resume – you’ll enjoy the company and the 4-day work week that comes with it!
What you’ll do:
- Be a member of the Lectrix marketing department, reporting to the VP of Marketing
- Coordinate production schedules with marketing department by monitoring production timelines, evaluating available resources, scheduling tasks, and communicating need. You will need to identify what pieces of a task require design, copywriting, technical, or other resources, and then see who has the availability to complete this task of the given skillset and of the required time.
- Ensure all tasks and projects are completed on-time; if a conflict exists, you will need to identify the best-case solution.
- Implement new and improve existing workflows and processes ranging from file naming conventions to how collateral and material is stored and shared between employees and clients.
- Communicate with clients to convey timelines and receive necessary materials
- Process project requests from Lectrix team members and clients
- Identify the need for and onboard freelancers and external resources to assist in projects where necessary.
- Assist in other marketing projects as needed.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience using project management software (i.e. Basecamp) for developing and tracking client schedule requirements in a marketing or advertising agency, publisher, or similar environment.
- Comfort and confidence in written and spoken communication – you’ll be interacting with clients and employees of all levels.
- The ability to concisely convey technical requirements so that teammates can complete necessary tasks; writing experience a plus.
- Highly organized and comfortable working under pressure – strong time management skills are a must!
- A keen eye for detail; copy editing or proofreading experience a plus.
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint (365 a plus).
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Ability to function in a team environment (in-office and remote).
These are nice:
- Experience using or operating CRMs (i.e. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (i.e HubSpot) platforms
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Understanding of media production (i.e. magazines) and digital marketing activities
Additional Information & Perks:
- Lectrix services the B2B electronics industry. Our clients are selling technical products and previous experience with managing clients in electronics, engineering, manufacturing, or similar is a plus.
- Lectrix is a 4-day work week environment (Monday – Thursday) as long as work is completed on time and all internal and client expectations are met. Although your work week may be shorter, candidates are expected to be able to work 40 hours per week.
- Flexible work schedule: Remote position possible for the right candidate.
- Generous medical package.
Ready to earn more? Contact Geoff Forman at firstname.lastname@example.org!